Eight 2017 Toyota Models Earn IIHS Top Safety Pick+ Awards
Recently, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) declared that eight Toyota
models had been named Top Safety Pick+ awards — the highest safety award granted by the institute.
The 2017 Toyota models that received Top Safety Pick+ awards are:
- Toyota RAV4 (with specific headlights)
- Prius Prime
- Prius (built after August 2016)
- Prius v (with available front crash prevention and specific headlights)
- Camry (with available front crash prevention and specific headlights)
- Avalon (built after March 2017 with specific headlights)
Jeff Makarewicz, Toyota’s North American Vehicle, Quality & Safety Engineering Group Vice President, stated in a press release, “At Toyota, we’re committed to developing safe and reliable vehicles. The Toyota Avalon’s latest achievement is a great example of how we continually evaluate new criteria and find ways to enhance our customers’ driving experience.”
To learn more about what makes Toyota vehicles so safe, swing by our showroom at 19651 Industry Parkway Drive in Bakersfield and speak with a member of our team.